10 on 10: June

At the Lavender Fields...

In continuing our monthly circle of 10 photos shot on the 10th of each month, I chose to post my photos from Key's Creek Lavender Farms.

June is the best time of year because the fields are plentiful and the weather isn't yet scorching hot in Escondido.





The bees were having a field day!






Of course I took home a few freshly picked bunches.


And for me, no shoot is really complete until a person steps in!  This is my beautiful friend, Ana.

Ana and I even got a massage outside as the breeze carried this fragrant lavender scent our way creating a super relaxing experience.  Heaven...


Please check out the work of the very talented Erica, and follow the 10 on 10 circle around!

See you next month!

6 comments:

Micah Hewett said...

I love lavender. Each image is so beautiful!

E. G. Creel said...

I can almost smell the lavender. What a magical location.

E. G. Creel said...

I can almost smell the lavender. What a magical location.

E. G. Creel said...

I can almost smell the lavender. What a magical location.

Kristina Rust Photography said...

So great. I LOVE the photo of Ana in the field and I too can just imagine the wonderful smell.

Kim Bajorek said...

Thanks so much, Micah and Eva!!